Sing Min
What is the world like to me?
Read to find out (:




posted : Monday, July 19, 2010
title : Diploma Convocation
Awhhsome weekend spent at KL
(Main Reason: Diploma Convocation at TARC)
Lunched with babe (Ai yong)
:D
Then the Lau sisters invade KLCC :3
Watched Toy Story 3 and Despicable Me
Movie marathon baby!
Been 3-4 months since my last movie at the cinema
Felt like 3 years though :/

Meaningful and touching as always (:
Peas in a Pod are simply adorable!
the part where Buzz turns Italian :P
the ending

First movie in 3D
Albeit the 3D specs + my own specs makes it suffocating, literally
It was absolutely hilarious
Totally
minions!
Laughter IS contagious.
♥ Agnes: It's so fluffy I'm gonna die!
So so cute yet scary :/

And then there's 18th July 2010
I finally graduated with an empty baton :P
Luckily I did not trip on stage
Boy would that be embarrassing :/
♥ the white roses + Michelle (Octopus) as my sis named her

Pre-convo
One of the Rose buds fell off ):
Operation-save-rose-bud


Patched up and good to go!
(Sisters trying it out for me wakakaka :P)

12 white roses with little Michelle
Cute no? :3

Post-convo
Personal Pics :D










Group pics







Wo men bi ye le!! *cry*


What are those in the sky?! :O

Wee! Mortarboards!
Congrats to all of
DML2/2010 Graduation Batch

Being back at TARC brings back lotsa memories
At this point, they are all great (:
Memories cherish forever!
I
you DML2/U3! :D
Photo credit: Sing Yee :3

2 exhausting days but thoroughly enjoyed myself :D
Thanks to my sisters for showering me with love for this wakekeke

Thanks to my mom and dad for without you I won't be here holding the baton!
Thanks to my U3 friends for the great memories!
Glad that I'm able to take these photos with U3 (:
Miss everyone so so much!!


p/s: Thanks so much to Ting Ting for letting me tumpang her car to and fro KL :3