Sing Min
What is the world like to me?
Read to find out (:




posted : Wednesday, June 30, 2010
title : eBooks ♥




Been overly obsessed with reading e-books lately
Over the past 2 weeks I've read:
Marley and Me
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
The Child Called 'It'
My Sister's Keeper

Twilight Saga:
1. Twilight
2. Eclipse
3. Breaking Dawn
Yes I reread this series and once again fell in love with Edward Cullen
Skipped New Moon because it's the one I don't really like
Thinking about Robert Pattinson as Edward makes me shiver, literally
Such a bummer really
Especially in New Moon where he shows his bony chest :/

Percy Jackson and the Olympians
1. The Lightning Thief
2. The Sea of Monsters
3. The Titan's Curse
4. The Battle of the Labyrinth
5. The Last Olympian
This series was alright I guess
Plot does not have much suspense
Yet I could not stop reading
Guess it has it's charms
I do have this thing for book series :3

Now I'm scrolling away on another series
Vampire Academy
1. Vampire Academy
2. Frostbite (Current)
3. Shadow kiss
4. Blood Promise
5. Spirit Bound
I'm probably more into love/romance
Maybe I'm in love with Vampires too xD

How I wish my text books are as luring as these books
That will be like scoring marks for exam and loving it

Going to KL in 2 weeks time for my diploma convocation
Can't believe I'm saying this but
I'm excited! :D
I just wanna see everyone again
Hang out with my sis and go mad
Though I have not settled the convocation procedure thingy
Which is a total drag :/
Sucks when I'm all the way here while things have to be done there

Uni is stressful
Much more stressful than that of Diploma
I wonder why :/
Don't get me wrong
I love studying what I love
But still there's a certain level of pressure
Now I'm learning stuff like grammar
Which is something I suck at terribly
Why was I never taught grammar my whole life?
It just came to me naturally
Is that wrong?
I didn't even know what a verb was until weeks ago
Then there's history of English language
Like Sejarah all over again but way harder
Go figure



Pro-crastinate much!