Sing Min
What is the world like to me?
Read to find out (:




posted : Tuesday, May 11, 2010
title : Waiting
Ever needed to wait?
Waiting long and hard for something you really want
Ok maybe not THAT long but still
Waiting is torturous!

Due to complications changing from TARC to UTAR
I have to wait an extra couple of weeks for my offer letter
(If I'm accepted that is)
What's worse is extra 2 weeks of waiting also means by the time I get a decision from UTAR it will be 1 week til the first semester commences =.=
Guess that means I will be skipping orientation eh? :P
Yes deep down I'm not that eager for that anyway
All those I know that are going to UTAR have received their offer letter
But not me!
Transcript you are killing me!

It's like hanging on the end of a rope now
Will I fall or will I get myself up?
I can't say: Hey I'm going to perak soon.
Because it ain't certain yet
Ahhh bollocks!
All I can do is WAIT and PRAY
For something I really want
I shall be patient
(Like I have any other choice)

Wanted to enjoy this holiday to the max
Before my new journey begins
Now I don't even know if that journey WILL begin
And thus this holiday is not really a relaxing one either

TARC please hurry up!
My fate depends on your processing hands!

Now that I think about it
Seems like I should REALLY brush up on my english
Blog more my mom says
Basically nothing to blog about because I've been gaming and movie-ing

Let's leave the ranting and annoyance behind for a bit
See this kid?
Omgly cute ain't he?
Because of him I watched two Taiwan series
The series itself are so so
But HIM



Oodles of series I want to watch
Not enough time!

Seafood chowder