Sing Min
What is the world like to me?
Read to find out (:




posted : Sunday, May 23, 2010
title : All new
1 month break over just like that
Left home on thursday
Embarking on a new journey soon
Traveled to 4 places in 3 days
Luckily I did not throw up from all of the car ride
KL - Melaka - KL - Kampar - Butterworth - Kampar
My journey in 4 days

Moved into my new room at Kampar yesterday
It was..
Alright..
I guess..
The room IS expensive
But I don't like the way the so called owner does his part
On the phone
Internet was promised
Went there and he said no internet available
Because the telekom guys are too lazy to come and fix us a line?
Doubt there will be a line til June or July even
O M G the HORROR
How do I live without internet?
Like seriously..
I will be cut out from the world ):
I don't want that to happen!
Guess I will be spending most of my time at uni once I get used to it
I want my internet T_T
I better get what I was promised SOON or else THEY better lower my rental!
Don't try to suck my money dry!
It's bad enough as it is with the rental being expensive
Now this?

Putting aside my complain
UTAR
All I can say for now is it is HUGE
As in super huge that if I don't get myself a bike
I will literally die walking :/
Walking distance from my new place is like 20-30mins
(Which is a definitely NO NO)
I'll dehydrate before I even reach the main gate
It's gonna be a tanned me returning home ):

Currently at Butterworth
The place my sisters used to live
Going back to Kampar tomorrow
To the non-internet-bored-to-death life
Hope everything goes well
Orientation starts Monday!
Time to make new friends x)
3 years of my life will be there
I want to live it to the max!

P/s: I miss miss DML2 U3 very de much
Can't wait for convocation to come so I can meet with everyone :D