Sing Min
What is the world like to me?
Read to find out (:




posted : Friday, January 29, 2010
title : Sing Min quotes

"It takes to be on a sinking ship to realize the wrong things we have done. If you are not in it, you are far from being rescued." - Sing Min

Something from me to you (whoever is reading)
You may be on that sinking ship in later days of your life
Or maybe you are on it now
Sooner or later it will come
So don't think that whatever we did wrong goes forgotten
Because we will have to redeem for the wrongs we did.

"If you think you are always right, then you are wrong." - Sing Min

You may be right at times
But you are also wrong at times
We are humans that are learning everyday
We don't set what is right or wrong


"There are two sides to every story, judge not from misleading words of others." - Sing Min

"Don't backbite about someone else if you yourself have character flaw." - Sing Min

"If the
words you utter tend to be of anger and hatred, it is best not to say them at all" - Sing Min

"Being silent doesn't mean I don't know, it just means I'm not bothered to waste time on stupid things. Don't think you have the right to criticize because you are what you say about others." - Sing Min


I've kept my silent for so long
This is not because I don't have the guts to retort back
It is because I know what it feels like to be hurt
When you open your mouth to say something bad about someone
Think again.
"Why am I doing this, will this do any good?"
Penitence hits right after misdeed.
Everyone has flaws
Live to see the good and not the bad
You'll find life to be of a better release.

Just for laughs
"Using streamyx is worse than having nightmares" - Sing Min

"Never trust myself to sleep awhile only, its a lie." - Sing Min