Sing Min
What is the world like to me?
Read to find out (:




posted : Thursday, December 31, 2009
title : Ending 2009
Movie of the post
It is great with all the awesome graphics
I'm sure most of my mates can learn to be such great designers
Can't wait for what you guys can achieve!
Although regretfully watched it in 2D
Also front seat 3rd row (again)
It is still splendid

Few more hours to 2010
14 days to Arts law final
15 days to home
45 days to Chinese New Year

Time did not fly
It basically teleported no?
Another year has gone by
Filled with ups and downs
Luckily I did not die in the hands of design xD
One more semester to go through
And I get my diploma! :D
Let's hope the last semester will not kill me
So I can survive to see what other places have in hold for me

Albeit I can't wait to graduate
But I will really miss my friends here
All of those that helped me go through 2009
Namely the ever fun filled DML2 U3 (:
Naturally there were unhappy happenings
But hey we went through just fine :D
We all live and learn from the mistakes we made

Being here
There are a lot of things I've seen and heard
Things that make me wonder why and how
Things that make me realize humans are such fragile beings
Why some people end up doing and saying spiteful things
End up mocking and backbiting others
I will never understand
But I've learned many things I did not back then
I may not be mature
However I do try :D

Honestly KL is a dangerous place for me xD
I still prefer Miri
Home is where the heart is
And my heart is left over there :x

We cant change what others think
But we can change ourselves for the better

New year resolution:
Be a better me
(Try breaking up with my bad attitudes)
Graduate Diploma in Multimedia Design!

Happy New Year all
May your 2010 be filled with glad tidings (: