This would be the first time I say Movie is better than the book In fact the book is quite boring Draggy plot + less about Edward :x So the movie seems fresher xD
I'm a Edward lover Edward lover all the way from Twilight to Breaking Dawn Of course that's for the books Robert Pattinson should not be Edward! Aside from the fact that he has thick enough make up He's just poles apart from the should-be Edward (No offense to all Pattinson lovers)
As for the movie I'm all Jacob! ♥ Taylor Lautner is.. Incredibly suitable as the hot sizzling werewolf xD Just look at his body!! Wahahaha!
Had lunch with my sister at a Korean restaurant The food is nice nice The owner's son is nicer xD Korean guy lehhh omo~ I want to go to KOREA!! Kekeke
Day out was great! Albeit the packed area is irritating It was pleasurable being able to 38 with my sister xD We gotta relax once in a while right Like she said "De-stressing" Anticipating the week my parents will be at KL :D I wanna eat home cook meal!! ):
Next week its gonna be a hectic week again Retaking TV commercial Arts law mid term exam!! T.T