Sing Min
What is the world like to me?
Read to find out (:




posted : Friday, October 23, 2009
title : BBQ
Reminiscence
No kidding when it is said time flies
Just like that my blog's 2nd birthday is just a couple of days away
Took the pleasure of reading through all my posts
Some were not as pleasurable I guess
But always try to be optimistic eh?

A few highlights of my life from 2 years ago:
2 months service at the Lotus Temple
Car dented (amateur driving)
New life in college
Making all those crazy + great friends

Now that I see it
There is only 6 months left till I graduate diploma
Which also means leaving KL
Beginning a whole new journey
Pursuing what I feel is best for me

I am excited I will be leaving soon
Although I will miss my friends dearly
I guess most of them are continuing degree
A toast to you guys!
Good Job
This course is really challenging *At least for me*
Diploma is already killing me!

---

BBQ!
First time I had BBQ with my classmates
Somehow I became the ATM machine
"Sing Min, money please."
A few of us went around shopping for necessities
It actually took us 3 rounds to complete
"Not enough food la!!"

After all the driving around
Sweating and empty wallet
Let the feast begin!
I helped out at first
Stood in the wrong direction
Had my face blown with charcoal smoke
Sting-ed my eyes!! T.T
The heat was really unbearable
Worse than a sauna
After the first round my face was already pouring with sweat
Drench

The food was enough I guess
Everyone seemed to ate their portion
Was very full in the end
Enjoyable evening :D
Next time steamboat PLEASE!
I can still smell the essence of the BBQ smoke on me ~.~

Lets see who will cirit-birit tomorrow :X