Sing Min
What is the world like to me?
Read to find out (:




posted : Sunday, September 6, 2009
title : Chaotic
Long and chaotic day!
Finally back home :D

Went to KL central at 10am
Wanted to get my ticket from e-booking
To find out that without a PRINT OUT verification of my dad's credit card
I cannot get the ticket.
Cold Sweat
Quickly called my dad
His handphone decided to bail on him THEN
Dead
After my dad getting totally furious
Demanding to talk to the manager
And my sister totally professional
I finally got my ticket
And made it to boarding just in time
Faint

Am sorry that I wasted Mallory's time
Guilty
Because of my stupid ticket problem
So sorry T.T

Came home to find out that my laptop was kissing with water on the plane
Such betrayal
Lucky no rosak or anything ~.~

All in all a not so good day
But being home makes it all better
I can smell the home cook meal already xD