Sing Min
What is the world like to me?
Read to find out (:




posted : Tuesday, August 25, 2009
title : Skippy
Hahahahaha
Bye bye M.A
I'll miss you (:

After presentation today
Everyone seemed to have their own dissatisfaction
We are only human eh?
Imperfect we are but still we should not linger on something
Let bygones be bygones and aim for the better :D
*Remember ah Sing Min*
:X

Everyone did well in my opinion
Maybe because my flash is not that good
Then I see those Zoom zoom! Woosh woosh! Pik piak! sound effects
Those pro pro animations
Very "sai lei" xD

One thing that made my group ~.~ is that we were the LAST group
As in last group among around 25-30 groups
Pro: Less people, not so nervous
Con: Waited for 3 hours
I wonder if he will cirit-birit... >:D

Guys say bye to Pringles, M&M, Munchy's, Chipsmore...
SKIPPY!!
and have a good sleep xD
You all deserve it

After ID is done
we are freeeeeeeeeeeeee (: