What is the world like to me?
Read to find out (:
Read to find out (:
|
posted : Friday, August 28, 2009
title : Modem!
Woke up to find out that the Modem bailed on us! Omooo T.T Just right after I finished all assignments and presentations What am I gonna do for 9 days without internet? ): Cant play online games Cant facebook Cant Msn Cant blog!! This shows how dependent I am on the internet xD Well actually I am blogging now Because I curi people's line Which is like.. 1.0mbps :X Oh MODEM! Why did u bail on me T.T Will miss you so much ): I wanna go home!! Own internet line!! Book fair tonight anyone? Since there is no internet.. Going out is the only fun thing to do :X I want movies! And I will miss MinPoop~ Wonder if my housemates will get a new modem Seeing that exam is coming They may chose not to eh? |