What is the world like to me?
Read to find out (:
Read to find out (:
|
posted : Saturday, July 18, 2009
title : Flash Kills
Those who are good in flash I hail thee. It's seriously killing me! Guide me please someone!! T_T First its the button.. Then its the button.. What?? STILL the BUTTON?! X.X --------- My Malay is slowly being erased from my brain I don't even remember 'take away' in BM Which FYI is bungkus LOL Ok maybe only for my information :X After re-watching LOTR 1-3 I must say it still is an awesome movie - forever. Loves: Pippin Treebeard Legolas Gimli Gandalf ... I basically love all the good guys XD Then I felt like re-watching Harry Potter 1 - 5 Watched the first one in CHINESE == Which is... Not recommended :X Wants: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince Ice Age 3 Transformers 2 *again* 'Dad+Mom' cooked meals! Needs: Motivation IDEAS!! Breaking up with: Jon Bon Jovi I'm tired of seeing you everyday Although I adore you But its over!!!!!!!! (Ok not until Thursday) Alright, back to dating BJ :X |