Its like total OMG you know?! Sylvia's toy pigs are the cutest EVER! <3 Piggies :D Feel like just squeezing the cotton out of em Psycho yeah I know! =X
Extravagant dinner if you ask me "Tuan yuan fan" So full I did not want to move xD
Tang yuan our way! Its the best :D
First day of CNY The grandchildren's in Miri Aren't we reddish?
Relatives visit at our house That's one shock look dad =X
First family photo since 2007 CNY~
Do you see the little boy? He is like sooo cute!! Lets squeeze shall we? xD
Yes its the two sexy laidies xD Obviously it does not include me Never change Still that pretty eh? :D Don't forget my invitation when you guys are getting married!
Paps you are the only man!
5 days of CNY 5 days of good food 5 days of ang pao 5 days of utter home-ness
Quite a fruitful CNY eh? All the ka-ching's Kekeke
Can't believe I have one more paper left Where do I get the mood to study? D: CNY is not even over! Hate exams D: