Sing Min
What is the world like to me?
Read to find out (:




posted : Friday, December 12, 2008
title : One year anni
Ok so before I do this tag by Jac
A very special dedication to 4 special people on this date!
Birthday you say?
Nono..
One Year Anniversary!!
Not what you think of course ;D
Ching Ching, Collis, Zarrin and Yang Yang
Am so glad to have met you guys on this day one year ago
Time has fly!!
I didn't even realize it until Zarrin sms-ed me
I miss you guys truly!
I wish to go back to India with you guys once again
Lots of love for all of you ;D
And all the best!

Tagged

1. Do you have secrets?
- Yeap

2. Would you fall in love with a girl/ boy younger than you?
- Lol yes why not?

3. Do you enjoy going to college?
- I guess its ok.. Busy busy life.

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
- Give to the fund, travel teach!

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
- Well I don't have best friend that is a guy =X

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone, or being loved by someone?
- Both

7. List 5 recently watched movies
-Lazy to do that lol

8. If the person you secretly liked is already attached, what would you do?
- Erm.. Nothing? Lol

9. List 5 favourite TV shows.
- ~.~

10. Do you have any regrets?
- Yes but I live on with it.

12. Who are the most important people to you?
- People I love.

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
- Not bad yourself ma Jac ;D

14. Would you rather be single and rich, or married but poor?
- I rather try to achieve moderation for both.

15.What is your favourite colour?
- Black, white, red, blue and purple.

16. Would you give all in a relationship?
- Depends on what your all indicates.

17. First five words that popped into your mind right now.
- What can I do now?

18. What are the top five places on your "to-go"list?
-Ecuador
-Home
-Singapore
-India
...

19. Name three things you would like to do, but would not be able to?
- For me to know, you to not find out.

20. 7 people I have tagged
- No pressure people ;D