Sing Min
What is the world like to me?
Read to find out (:




posted : Wednesday, December 24, 2008
title : DOPW

Back from camp!! ;D
Based on the book
"Drawing on the power of word"

Group photo (:

My lovely "Breeze" group ;D

Time to get dirty! ;DD

"My back"
"My hips! T.T"

"I'm so gonna burst your.." xD

"I'm wet and cold!"

"Run legs run!"
Limited water here~


Mud butt show ;D

Cooking?! O.o
Turned out to a splendid meal (:

Look at how they are paying attention
*Touched*
Thanks for the meal (:
You guys definitely cook better than me xD

Arts and craft!
Pretty boxes
Pretty cards
None for me! T.T

Ahhh...
A good massage is all they need ;D
*Something I need badly now ~.~

(:

Tower of boxes!

Feet
Socks
Cute socks! xD

Er jie, and Ming Shu
<3 (:

Mr Faydi
a.k.a Postman angel ;P

Mr. Jervin
Station games 2 coordinator
Great games (:

Not forgetting my dear partner
Mr Khor! xD

A christmas present =O
Thank you (:
My very first and own perfume =O

Ah Kun!!
My dear "Human"
Last time my "Angel"
Such fate! ;D

The art of Ah Kun!
Super cute pig
Hahahah! xD

Making Tang Yuan!
First time I ate sweet tang yuan
I still prefer the kind my uncle makes =X

Letters!!
(:

Camp was awesome!
Although we lacked of sleep
Pop-ed a few pimples and became panda's!
But it was all worth it!
Spiritually uplifted (:
Thank you all animators and STUFF for the hard work
Everyone did an awesome service!
<3
Service is prayer (:
I'm missing camp already =O