Sing Min
What is the world like to me?
Read to find out (:




posted : Monday, October 13, 2008
title : dslr

"Olympus please"
"No wait Nikon will do"
"Hey is that Canon?"

Is that thing awesome or what?
"Man I look so pro with this hanging around my neck"
Sad1
Cant afford to get you my dear
Currently using my sister's Lumix camera
Photography should be a blast eh?

Had first class of Color Studies
"I need you guys to buy..."
Acrylic paint
Good brush (Pentel)
White Illustration board A3 size
Good drawing paper
Different type of xx pencil
Long Ruler

"If you cannot afford to buy the whole set of Acrylic you must at least have yellow, blue and red"
For 40% of coursework I have to use a lot of money

Man are the lecturers I met so far strict or what
Time to get serious people
No more fun and games
That's when she said
"Of course this subject is all about having fun"
Cold Joke