Sing Min
What is the world like to me?
Read to find out (:




posted : Friday, September 19, 2008
title : Alpha Villa
Pasar malam-ed
Came back with a partially broken leg ._.
Back as in Alpha Villa
Let's see...

"Fresh air in there Sam?"

Me and Sze Chee's room

With my maroon red cupboard
(Super fragile)

No more rough hands
No more squatting
No more crying!
I love you washing machine!

Empty living room
Spectacular green view :P

Master bedroom
Chung Liang, Chin Kang and Kien Fui's room
Bathroom for themselves leh

Chiak Kang's room
He is sleeping there alone
FOR NOW

Last but not least
Store room
I mean...
Samson's amat super small room :P

Working on Sze Chee's cupboard
Siaw Thin's head poking out
"No air"

"When I focus I am so handsome ;D"

First attempt for building the table
I helped okay :D
Hammering and screwing
(Turned out to be my table)

Tadah~
It stands!!! :D

"Take picture of me being manly"
"Quick quick!"

Finally all tables done and arranged
Mine at the right end
Close to the super nice view xD
The super nice spot
That has free wireless
Wahahaha

The opposite side
Two better and more expensive tables

Packed and ready to leave
Goodbye my dear fungus and dust bunnies
Goodbye Rm3 washing machine
Goodbye remains of white ants
:)

Told ya only my spot has wireless
All gathered here to get it xD
And I can maple!
Wooot :)
Can't wait for sem 2 to begin
I love this place
:D

Happy belated Birthday Chiak Kang
Celebration with 5 moon cakes
10 candles :P

Penang here I come!
Nando's here I come! :D
May Alpha Villa be a lovely home for us