Sing Min
What is the world like to me?
Read to find out (:




posted : Thursday, September 11, 2008
title : 911
On this day
19 years ago
A beautiful baby girl was born!

Nasim Foorotan!
(The one on the right side)
Happy birthdayyyyyyyyy~
You are a very very special being
I am so glad that I got the chance to meet you
Fancy having the same birthday eh?
911 is one very special date xD
Remember while we were at the temple
I would see you running here and there
Full of energy you are :)
I simply love your sweet voice
How it touches my heart
I miss you so much sister!! T_T
Nasim joon
I wish you all the best in life
In service for mankind :)
We shall meet again
RIGHT?
That's our promise :D
Take good care of yourself
Don't forget far far away here in Malaysia
There's me loving you everday :D
A super duper big hug from me :)

Not forgetting another baby girl
born on the same day
Named Lau Sing Min

Ain't she the cutest? xD
Happy birthday!

Thanks to my parents I'm here :D
Too bad there's no celebration for me :(
Exam tomorrow!! T_T
Pray for me yo~

911
How can we forget this day
Was it 7 years ago?
When many people lost their lives
May their souls rest in peace