Sing Min
What is the world like to me?
Read to find out (:




posted : Sunday, August 3, 2008
title : PC fair
First stop for Saturday was Petronas Gallery
It is located at Suria KLCC
For intro to arts assignment
We are required to visit an art museum
Bla bla blaa
Then write a report based on a few questions
The report must have 1500 words
Very disappointingly
The gallery has nothing of which we can use for the report
What a waste of time!

The one and only KLCC
Can't believe this is the first picture I have of it
Its actually quite grand eh?

This is how the crowd is
PC fair - People Come-together fair ~.~
I regretted going for the PC fair
Its very very big
But once you go in
You can't come out!
No choice but to finish the whole fair
Coming out empty-handed
If there is nothing important to buy
DON'T GO THERE!

Our first decent picture together
Well...
Not THAT decent as you can see xD

While resting at Suria KLCC
I spotted this spectacular view!
I really like it as the lights lit up
The effects as seen from the glass
Gotta be there to see it! :)

While window shopping
I saw this T-shirt
Which I forgot to take a picture of
It says:
"If everything is smooth-sailing, then your life MUST have missed out something."
I really like this quote :P
Its sooooo true!