Sing Min
What is the world like to me?
Read to find out (:




posted : Friday, August 1, 2008
title : Meat !
Since Monday there's blood donation at TARC
All my friends went to donate few days ago
So I decided to go today
Accompanied by Shu Wen
My first time donating ahh...
Was sooooo nervous
Cold Sweat

We had to fill out this form
About our personal details and all
Asking question like do you have Hepatitis B/C
Or if you have HIV ~.~

Then we proceeded to blood testing
the two indicated is my blood
When she poked the thing to my finger felt like ant bite
Painful one leh...
The nurse told me I am blood type A
That's the same as my mom!
Proves that I'm her daughter eh :D
As I was taking this picture
Nurse : You have low ion count, so you cannot donate ya.
Nooooooooooo~
Photobucket
That was so disappointing
Nurse : Eat more meat la, next time try again.
Ok so I need meat!!
I inherited my mom's blood type
But at the same time also my dad's low ion count ._.

Might as well try 3 months later
There will be a blood donation every semester
So now I need to pump up on ion eh?
I want to donate!!
For those who have not tried
Give it a try :D
Even if you cant donate due to low "somethings"
At least we did out part and tried
Donate blood

Save lives :)

As for me...
Chickens, fish, lambs and cows here i come~ :P