Sing Min
What is the world like to me?
Read to find out (:




posted : Friday, August 8, 2008
title : Magic box
At a very last minute decision
I went out with a few friends from U3 to celebrate a friend's birthday
Happy Birthday Siew Yee :)
Actually her birthday is on the 10th of August
So its an early celebration

Genting Klang's "Big" Tree restaurant

The atmosphere is not bad
Kinda makes people wanna sleep though ~.~
Romantic for couples
We were one noisy group of people
The food boleh tahan la..
First time I went out with U3 friends
I knew from the beginning they are loud people
Wakakakka :P

I don't know where they found this box
Me and Shu wen experimented it
And found the steps to rip it apart :)

Slide it open

Pluck off the small innocent looking piece

Push the inner box
Then Walah!
Congratulations! :D

Group photo of those that went out :)

北京欢迎你~
For those who has TV at home
Enjoy Beijing Olympic 2008 :D
As for me...
I'll need to wait for next time!
Sad1