For now i have 4 assignments at hand that needs to be drawn The Intro to Arts 35 drawings Which is due next tuesday And i have 4 left. Finally :D Miss Koshila said that she wants to see different media used Mine includes colour pencil (obviously)
"Water color" "Why so ugly one?" "I know la! Beginner ma T_T"
Charcoal - I totally love black and white paintings But mine are like.. -_-'' If I am to chose i will chose to improve myself in charcoal drawings only :P
Another one using charcoal I want to improve on it!! Someone teach me please
Intro to Illustration homework Which is... Drawing balls? No no... Mixing colors! She asked us to experience mixing 2, 3 and 4 different colors to see the results This is one of the ways we did it Its not as easy as you think! :P Then its Intro to Illustration assignment
Its a kitchen Not mine of course We are asked to search for kitchens Which contains... Plants, Eating utensils, dining table and curtain Then we are suppose to draw it using pencil ONLY Using all the techniques she has taught us so far Which is shown below...First - Cross hatching Second - Scribbling Third - Hatching Fourth - Stippling
Not forgetting Creative and Critical Thinking assignment Assignment 1 - Draw things that has circle, square and triangle We need to be simple yet creative 36 needed to pass So far I only have 13 Gahhhhh! Its so hard to think out of the box! D:
Assignment 1 not even done yet Comes assignment 2! What's our subconscious mind? Its when we are in a state where our mind is half sleeping Don't plan what to draw and just let your subconsciousness take over Sounds easy right? I haven't started as I'm still rushing the 35 drawings Thats for the 3 smaller patch of dots above For the biggest patch of dots below for this assignment We have to plan what we draw It can be ANYTHING So long as it is something! :O
Not talking about assignments for awhile I finally got my formal wear from Jusco! Rm 59 each for top and pants *Heart aching But it has to last long for my presentations So i guess its worth it right? :P
Back to course work I also just finished Computer Application and Info Tech assignment Which is a project on a famous person I choose... David Archuleta!! :D
Ok ok I know he is the cutest xD Time for me to get back to my drawing Or I cant pass up on time! Oh ya Good luck for me on my debate this Tuesday Win or lose we gain something All the best to Jason and Jo And also to the opponent team :) I hope I wont be so nervous like before :S